Sunday, August 10, 2008

I feel the baby!!!

I just wanted to let every one know that have started to feel the baby and its amazing! I pretty much realized it for sure (I had wondered for a couple of days) on Thursday night sitting in the living room with friends (after lasagna so I guess the baby likes lasagna). So far it kinda feels like rolling bubbles with occasional jabs. OH OH! And last night i was laying on my back and could feel the baby so i told Joe where to put his hand and he got kicked! It was so cool, he jumped and i screamed "did you feel it!" and it was so cool! Any way, here is a belly pic from this week too, according to the measuring tape I’ve grown 1/2 an inch in the last week & a half :). (We are 18 wks btw)

2 comments:

Kristin Harris said...

Yay! Isn't that the best feeling in the world? I'm so happy for you! How exciting!

Unknown said...

Nice work you two!

Joe, you've been looking all "fatherly" with your beard...