Tuesday, November 25, 2008

34 Weeks

Emily is 34 Weeks pregnant today! Only 42 days until the due date. She is starting to feel the effects of being pregnant a little more intensely now. I feel so helpless as there isn't really anything I can do aside from get her things and maybe rub her back now and then (don't tell her I said that! She'll hold me to it).

We had a check up yesterday with our Nurse/Midwife and everything is on track. We also had our final night of childbirth class last night, there's nothing like watching a complete stranger give birth on a poor quality VHS recording from the 80's (the hair styles are a dead giveaway). All in all though the classes over the past 6 weeks have been great. We both learned a lot, and feel at least a little more prepared to go into this whole labor thing than we did before.

Here is a photo I took of Emily this morning just outside our house. I am amazed by how beautiful she becomes each and every day, who knew pregnancy could be sexy!

No comments: