Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Sad news

So, you all know us and know that we could not go for a week without taking pics, especially a week of vacation. And yet, I have no pics to show for the last week in Dixie, Id with my parents. Not to mention that my little brother, whom I'm very proud of, graduated from University of Idaho college of Engineering.

My excuse? Well...I'm blond. Now I know this comes as no surprise to many of you but the blondness has overwhelmed me once again and the result is no pics. The morning we left I shared the pics from our camera with my parents and in the exchange deleted them from our camera. Then to make matters worse I burned a cd of the pics from their camera...and didn't finish it correctly so I got home with a blank cd. So the pictures of Katey's first visit to Dixie, not to mention first snowmobile ride, 4wheel ride and camp fire, DO exist and will be shared when I can get them from my parents computer.

Oh a brighter note, it was a GREAT visit and its so good to be home. Katey is having some risidual affects of bring TOTALLY spoiled by her grandparents but i'm hoping that will fade after a few days. Untill later then...

No comments: