Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Christmas Cookies

So, we do realize it is before Thanksgiving, but someone in our household, I wont mention the name Charrisa :), got the idea that we HAD to make Christmas cookies and have a family "frosting party" (with Christmas music to accompany!). Here are a few pics of mostly the after affects of our holiday frivolities.


Some of us take frosting cookies VERY seriously!




Joe's scientific perfections


My not-so-scientific-but-very-good-frosting-to-cookie-ratio cookies


Alli's won the "most-cookies-completed" award but I think one of her's is missing something :)


Charrisa was still working on her perfections long after we had begun the next stage...


The eating stage! (My fav)


But alas, she did finish her beauty!


Then we ALL ate :)


Some of us very seriously...


and some of us NOT so seriously :).


I love these girl and am so glad they made me do it :)


Even if we're all going to be sick from too much frosting :)


At least we look good!
Merry not-quite-Christmas everyone!

2 comments:

hollygoff said...

Emily & Joe,

Thank you again and Thank You So Much for making my Beautiful Daughter Smile! I love looking at all of the pics. She looks so at home there!

And yes, she is very mythodical when it comes to Christmas Cookies!

Ben and Jeanine said...

How fun is that!? It makes me miss you guys. :) Glad to see the joy you are bringing to each other's lives. :)