Monday, February 1, 2010

Another great acomplishment!

So I didn't mention it in the previous post but we also bought Katey her first potty chair last Saturday and just today had our first official potty training day!  I am extremely proud to say Katey went 5 times on her new little seat and absolutely loves it!  I don't think she realizes she is actually going but she loves to just sit there, sing silly songs, read books and have everything brought to her.  Haha, who'da known one could be so excited about this sort of thing!


Even though she looks like she's saying "Mom, I'm on the pot get the camera out of my face!" Most of the time she is all smiles in this position and is as thrilled as Mommy (or maybe because Mommy looks so silly jumping up & down) when we actually accomplish the deed.  Just another day in paradise! 

No comments: