Saturday, July 17, 2010

New Toddler bed & more changes to Katey's room

Some great friends blessed us with a new toddler bed for Katey and she couldn't' be more pleased.  She LOVES to just bring her toys up on it and sit and play.  She also loves all the toys being corralled in her room so she can just go through and make quite the mess :).  But she  is getting very good at singing the "clean up" song and actually loves to organize her toys...Oh no! My daughters becoming like me!


thought I'd throw some pics in here too :)







Mom, you took my binky!


hehe, just Katey :)


showing off her ouch she got on her nose :(  


Blowing kisses!
Love that girl!

1 comment:

Heather Overby said...

Love the new room, love the curtains (and the good deal), but more than any of it I love that girl. So sweet! Thanks for sharing.