Friday, January 7, 2011

Anna Grace Knapp!

Anna Grace made her appearance Thursday, January 6th, 2011 at 5:17pm. She was 9lbs 2oz. a long 21 inches from head to toe, and speaking of her head it was 15 inches around!

Emily did wonderful and only had to push for about 15 minutes. We are so blessed to have had such a wonderful delivery.

Now I know most people really just want to see pictures and probably won't even read what I just typed. So here you go:

Anna's first photo! Already posing for the camera.



Taking her first peek at Daddy.



Meeting her Grammy for the first time.



Big sister Katey was pretty thrilled. I've got a video of their first meeting I'll post soon.



Getting ready for a bath.




Daddy getting some precious snuggle time.




Mama giving Anna her first bath just a few hours after delivery. What an amazing woman!




We brought two outfits to the hospital, when we were deciding which to put on her the choice was easy because this was the only one that fit!



Getting my arm chewed on.



We are so blessed to have such a wonderful little addition to our family. We will be at the hospital until probably Saturday afternoon/evening. If you'd like to come by and meet our little bundle in person just shoot me a text or give me a call.

I will get more photos and videos up soon.

-Joe

1 comment:

Tracy Cary said...

So sweet!! She is bigger than Cooper was!! Way to go, Emily!! Cooper's head was only 14.5 inches. Can't wait to meet her when we are all healthy again.