Monday, February 14, 2011

Our girls

Trying to get the two little ones together for a pic is a real challenge and getting them off the camera, edited and on here is almost impossible!  But here are a few of the most recent attempts/successes :)...

Getting ready for church (Jan 23rd)


Such a proud big sis!


"Hi baby Anna!"


"Love you so much!"  



One morning (@ first week in Feb), after a specially rough night, Daddy decided to take the girls and let me sleep in a little (yes I know, he is amazing!).  When Anna started to, quietly I'm sure, ask for some food, he decided to let Katey to the honors of giving her her first bottle.
  



Love the bed head and the look of pure joy & pride :)


Burping her :)
She doesn't miss anything!



My little valentines



Watching Boz together after Katey's nap (Sunday afternoon)


Thrilled!


"Ooo I think I like kisses from Sissy!"


"Hello!"


 I'm Anna Grace Knapp!

1 comment:

Tracy Cary said...

So, so cute!! I love Katey's bed head in the picts. These are awesome pictures!