Monday, June 30, 2008

It looks like a baby!

We had our ultrasound today and it was amazing! The baby is 12 weeks and 6 days old and you can see hands, fingers, toes, nose... we looked between the legs too to see if we could see anything there, but it’s still too early. But they said everything looks good. The heart beat is strong and, oh my gosh, the baby moves around so so much! The technician was having a hard time getting a good look because he kept moving & jumping. Oh and it was really special because not only Joe & i saw it, but my mother-in-law Shelley got to go as well and see her grand baby for the first time. It was amazing and overwhelming... I’m still processing, but couldn't be happier. Blogspot is being wierd and wont let me upload the pics, so for now i'm just going to put them on our photo gallery (click on the link on the left side of the page). I will put them on here though as soon as it quits being corky :)
Em

No comments: