Saturday, September 27, 2008

Beautiful wife and a new toy to capture it....

Craig's list is a wonderful thing... we sold some things this weekend, and bought some things. The jewel of the bunch in my mind is the new camera I got. I have been wanting a Digital SLR for quite a while now and finally broke down and got one (it's a Canon 30D). This evening Emily and I went out for a walk just before dusk so I could play with it. Here are the results (they are not perfect, but for my first day with it I was impressed). It helps to have an especially beautiful subject, I had to promise to get lots of practice for when the little one arrives.









1 comment:

Scott said...

Good job! Great toy and good model ;-)

Now comes the fun part --- buying more photography toys :-D It never ends... never!