Thursday, October 16, 2008

Ontario Baby Shower


Grammy and Stephy did such an awesome job. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you so much!

Sis-and Mother in-law made this diaper cake! Isnt' it gorgeous!

So much yummy food :)

Gramma Jan made her famous cinnamon rolls and they where the party favors :)

My gorgeous mommy (AKA Nana) and Aunti Kelsey

My sister-in-law and one of the hosteses. Thank you Steph for everything!

My mommy hand pieced and quilted this quilt for Katelyn. I can't wait to take pics of her laying on it :)

Grammy made this and 2 other gorgeous quilts she gave us for the shower. These heirlooms are so special.

Gramma Jan hugged me and Katelyn kicked her! It was awesome!

Three stages, Miranda has her baby, I'm 7 months, and Kelsey is 12 weeks :)

I've known Miranda & Kelsey since highschool and now one is my sister in law (the blond--Kelsey) and the other will be forever as close as a sister :). I love you both!
Thank you so much to all for everything. I am totally overwhelmed and blessed. Now we just have to wait for her to get here :).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow...that's a lot of loot! And someone's turning into quite the photographer...nice.