Tuesday, October 7, 2008

27 Weeks

Today marks the beginning of week 27. This is a "milestone week" in the pregnancy because apparently things are developed enough that if anything were to happen and we had to have the baby premature there is a pretty high chance of survival. While that information is reassuring, we would prefer nothing happen and will continue to pray for a healthy little bundle of joy born at full term (or just 1 or 2 weeks early would be alright with me)

We walked to the park and I took a few photos of Emily. I am still learning quite a bit about photography and it is proving to be a pretty fun hobby. It seems like every time I take a picture I realize something else I could improve upon, hopefully they will just continue to get better.



1 comment:

Amber Wilson with ServiceMaster of Eugene said...

Hello from Amber at ServiceMaster of Eugene. I am so excited for you. Emily you make a beautiful mom. Those pictures are wonderful, they made me want to cry. You are both so cute together. What a wonderful family you are going to have (and really soon). Please email me your address so that I can send you something. Have a great week!