Saturday, January 10, 2009

Early morning or late night?

Nothing like a 5 AM blog posting! I haven't been able to sleep tonight because I hurt my toe. I was running up the stairs trying to get to my phone before a call went to voicemail and KABOOM. I'm not sure if its broken or not but its keeping me up regardless. I figured I could make use of the time and post an update since we've kind of put it off all week. We'll probably go into urgent care this morning when the girls wake up to get my foot x-rayed. So much for snowboarding on Sunday I guess :(

On a positive note (and much cuter than my foot I might add) Katelyn is 3 weeks old as of Friday. She is doing so great, God has really blessed us with a wonderful baby. She is starting to have a lot more awake time which is really fun, except when its between the hours of 10pm and 7am. We are sort of kind of trying to start her on some sleep routines, but we still feel like she's a little too young. Ok ok, and we both are too weak to let her cry for more than a few minutes at a time :) We have been getting some use out of our super cool baby monitor that Jeanne bought us though. Thanks Jeanne!!

Here are a few photos we took earlier this week. You can't tell very well in the pictures but her eyes are starting to look a little blue. Its so amazing to watch her grow and change.




No comments: