Saturday, January 10, 2009

Not Broken FYI

Had a few people ask so I figured I should post an update. Fortunately my toe is not broken, it is just a bad sprain. After looking at the x-rays they gave me a weird little "foot cast" thing that I can use to walk in but told me to try to stay off my feet for a few days.

Its feeling a lot better this afternoon so long as I don't move it. But at least its not constant throbbing like it was last night. I have a good feeling about getting some sleep this evening. :)

4 comments:

Kristin Harris said...

Glad you are ok, Joe!

Dan said...

That's good to hear. Are you going to be taking some time off of work?

-Dan

Joe said...

Haha, time off work... you're funny.

Dan said...

Ok, I'm an optimist. Just take care of yourself and get healed up. :)

-Dan

P.S.: I beat the game and need to get it mailed back to you!