Friday, March 13, 2009

12 weeks

Today Katey is 12 weeks old! It absolutly amazes me how much she has been changing and growing. Here are some new things she has been doing and just some fun pics of her.

Some 12 week faces

She has definitly found her hands in the last week or so and uses them often. I worry sometimes she is going to compleatly swallow her entire fist. She even gags herself sometimes trying to see how much she can enjoy!
She has also begun using her new-found fists to rub her eyes when she is tired. Its so cute!

Her neck control absolutly amazes me. We have been trying to do tummy time more often and, although I couldn't get a good pic of it, she will roll over if I position her hands under her just right AND she's in a good mood :).

Here are just some cute pics i had to share...



No comments: