Monday, March 16, 2009

Knapp Photography is Born!

Well Joe & I decided to take the big plunge and are starting our own photography business. Today Knapp Photography was born and Joe has been tirelessly working on our website www.knapp-photography.com.

I am again amazed at his ability to excel at WHATEVER he puts his mind to. Just as he has become an amazing photographer, his skills at designing and launching this website astound me.

So take a look at it and let us know what you think. And if your in the Portland area, and need any pics taken...well, you know where to go!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Emily,
This is great, I was going to call you about a week ago to ask you about the baby I see she is getting so big and she is very beautiful:) As soon as your husband starts taking appointments put me on the list but I will be calling you soon:)
By the way my phone # is 503-309-5280:)
Take care and enjoy your baby!

Juana

Anonymous said...

Emily,
It's Debbie with AmFam on Broadway. How lovely your girl is!! I'm a grandma now..since March 29th and I'm completely in love with the idea of your photography business!! The pics I've seen so far are nothing short of lovely!! I might be giving you a call about some pics!!

Debbie