Thursday, April 22, 2010

Easter Dress

I know one always thinks their daughter is the most gorgeous kid ever, and especially when they wear that one outfit that you just absolutely love!  But honestly, from the first time I saw this dress I knew that Katey WOULD be the most gorgeous baby ever in it. Hehe, ok so i'm a little biased.  But I do really love this dress and was thrilled to be able to have her wear it on Easter.  The problem was that I REALLY wanted to get some gorgeous pictures of her in it. Due to the fact that we are professional photographers, have a indoor studio (and it was set up this week), have a gorgeous model AND a gorgeous dress...you would think that would be the recipe for the perfect little Easter dress pictures.

Well the one portion to the equation that I haven't yet mentioned is that this particular week my  incredibly gorgeous little model...was teething...and I mean BAD teething! So now that I have given you all of the portions to the equation...here are our Easter dress pictures :)










Attempt # 2 will follow soon :)

No comments: