Thursday, June 10, 2010

Brookings!

So there was a little delay but here are our pics from our wonderful visit to Joe's parents place in Brookings, OR over Memorial Day weekend.  After a little stressful car ride...yeah, she's definitely becoming a toddler...we got in after midnight Thurs night and woke up the next morning to a GORGEOUS weekend :).



 Katey & Grammy playing in the garden




Bubbles!






The bubble gun came out early the first morning, and was a CONSTANT request for the remainder of the 3 1/2 days!


Helping Grandpa set the nails :)


They are quite a pair



Hehe


Smokin! Its an all day affair and...wow its so worth it! (esp when I don't actually do the work :) )






Isn't your mouth just watering!


And out it comes again, Grammy's a sucker for the chest pat  & "peeees" :)



Any of you who know our little girl know she is not the quiet and reserved type...


And she can make a toy out of almost anything!


You would have thought this was the most expensive toy ever...


And boy could she make some good "du du du do" noises!

Randy & Joe took off one morning to enjoy the beautiful scenery while Shelley and I vendored the quilt show... I only got a few pics but... wow...




There has to be a little explanation before the next few pics, My father-in-law, Randy's, long time friend Cheryl received this toy car brand new when she was a child  and rather than sell it (which she could make quite a bit on it) she gave it to Randy so that his grand kids could play with it.   These pictures were taken as a gift for Cheryl, and because you know I can't resist a good prop! (oh and Katey had a blast...as you can see!)


Speedster!


"oo where should I go?"


"OK, so I'm adorable!"


"Hey there! Where's the play ground?"


"Oh, how dare you say I'm adorable!"


"I'm outta here, peddle to the metal man!"


"Ok, Ok I know its true."


"I mean, look at this pose?"


"Hahaha!"


"I'm so hilarious!"


"Ok, got a little carried away there...here's my cool face."


"Oh, yeah, super cool, just driving along!"


"Hanging out...just chillin' "


"Putting my feet up, I'm such a super cool gal!"


1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Thanks, Everyone, for the wonderful pictures. I love the fact the car is being put to good use! Love to everyone.