Monday, June 7, 2010

Fashion!

I was pretty excited today to get some incredible steals at our local GW (ok good will but GW sounds so much better :) ).  I went in looking for some new summer shoes for Katey since she is growing out of her's so fast.  I had not intended to buy SNOW BOOTS but I found these that should fit her next winter AND they were 50% off...I had no choice right!  After taking a quick peak at the clothes section I also found this dress that I couldn't resist.  I had not intended that my daughter wear the two items simultaneousnessly... but she had other ideas!


After putting each item on she was not at all receptive to me taking them off!  
Haha, so of course i had to run for my camera :)


Quite the stylish girl!


She thinks so too :)


Then she had to get in bed and show all her friends.


Such a charmer!


Sharing her ice cream with Dolly


But not all of it :)


Looking VERY grown up :(


Love her eyes!


Itsy Bitsy spider :)


Loving ducky!


Jumping on her bed :)


Peek-A-


Boo!

Ooo I love that girl!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

she's getting so big!! she's looking more like you all the time! i loved the ones of her in the car. those are my fav:)