Sunday, July 3, 2011

Solids!

Anna will be six months old on the 6th of July! I can't believe it! Sometimes I feel like i'm lagging behind with her and instead of anticipating each bench mark (like with my first), I'm surprised and awed by each accomplishment of our little Anna Grace.  It seemed like just yesterday we were trying to figure out nursing and now all of the sudden the pediatrician is recommending solids! (actually she recommended them at 5 months but i'm just now getting on the ball :).  So here are some pics from the big day, she is such a joy and capturing all of her expressions is just too easy, so i'll warn you, there are more than a few :) 
(I know your all surprised)




We began with a bib (that Nana made) but soon realized, it wasn't going to do much good...



So off it went :)









One of my favorite shots!



Big sis was sooo helpful!




As you can see, we had lots of help, and some even got inside :)
So next step...





Such a fun time, they grow so fast! Next time we'll try to get a little inside :)

No comments: