Tuesday, March 8, 2011

2 months & 2 big!

As of two days ago my little princess Anna is 2 months old! I still can't believe it and yet the fact that it is March  8th has to convince me. Other things have done their job at convincing me as well. One is this...


I mean, can you believe that smile!  She just started handing them out, and I have to say we are all quite smitten. Here are a few more :)





And a few not smiling...but awfully cute anyway :)





I love this one, and the puppy keeping her company is the one her sister gave her when she was at the hospital.  Speaking of sister...


She definitely helps keep the smiles coming...





With lots of laughs...


And lots of kisses...


including puppy kisses.

Sometimes Anna isn't so sure of the love...



But even that Sissy can sooth away with a gentle (sometimes) comforting hand. 



Katey has truly become my big helper and my big girl!

This last week has been, although a strain at times, overall a blast for us both.  It has been full of stickers, candy, balloons, games, and lots of potty dancing!  Thats right, last week Katey and I embarked on a 3 day potty training method and I have to say, it worked!  We still have a few accidents at night but overall she is 99% potty trained. I don't know who is more proud, us or Katey...


One of her favorite things is to put a sticker on her potty chart when she has accomplished the act.


She is so proud of herself!

She also has started to play on her own a lot better, well not on her own, actually with many friends...


Playing magnetic dolls with Morton,


he was really into it!


Then ducky needed to join,


Then the whole gang arrived!


And they even got a story. (She was dressing her dolly up to go the beach and see Grandpa.)



She was a little bossy about where they all sat,


And if she decided to lay on her tummy,


That was definitely the best way, and they should all follow suit! Haha, I guess the new identity as the "big sister" is truly brining out that big sister bossiness.

I love my girls!

1 comment:

Tracy Cary said...

So cute!! I love all the picts! Katey sure is growing up!