Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Pony Tail

There are all kinds of little things that continually remind me that my first baby, is no longer a baby.  Right now I'm in the throws of potty training and although I would love to post the adorable pics of her walking around in just her plastic dress up high heals and her little pink panties, I will refrain (but don't think I didn't take them :) ).  I will however, share another, maybe not so big, but significant milestone for my little/big girl...the pony tail.

Katey is currently, and has been for a while, in a stage where she doesn't' care much for the camera.  SO to get my shots, i have to play the old bate & switch routine.  One of her favorite things int eh whole world is Daddy, so we went out to meet him after work even though it was 25 degrees...what can I say, I'm shameless :)







Ok, I got my pics and its freezing! Lets go inside :) haha

1 comment:

Tracy Cary said...

Love the pony tail!! Katey is growing up so fast!!