Monday, December 22, 2008

Katelyn Moments...

First things first, here's a little video of our lovely girl. I've told several people I'd post one so I figured I'd better get on it or I'll start getting hate mail.



I got a few very cute pictures of Emily and Katelyn last night as we were getting ready for bed.

Getting her little outfit on:


Getting Kisses from Mommy:


Mommy did you eat garlic!?


Today has been a crazy day, since SandyNet is kind of a one man show as far as support goes I've spent my day on and off the phone, and getting a generator setup for one of my towers that is having some power issues. After a few hours out in the cold I finally got home to answer some voicemails and got the best little helper in the world to help warm me up:


Isn't she adorable:


Uhh... I think its time to go see mommy. Is this what they mean by nipple confusion?

2 comments:

Kelly The Queen said...

She is precious! I love your little video you made of her. Congratulations to both of you! and enjoy every moment as they grow up really fast!

Britt Ifergan said...

She's absolutely beautiful. A little angel! Can't wait to meet her in person. Have a Merry Merry Christmas with your new bundle of joy!

Love: Aunt Aunt Laura, Shan, and Britt