Tuesday, October 6, 2009

9 1/2 month stuff

It just absolutely amazes me how fast she grows! Here is some new stuff she has been doing...

Playing with Daddy & Waiving "Bye Bye"


Climbing the stairs! Can you believe it?!


Dancing...

She is such a blast! We are just loving every minute.

I also wanted to let everyone know that this past weekend was a total success! I was able to go to woman's retreat and be away from Katey for the first time overnight (and it was for 2 nights)! I was gone from Friday to Sunday afternoon, and other than me being homesick for her & Joe (and sick of pumping!), everyone did great! She is such a little Daddy's girl and hardly even knew I was gone. On top of that she has one of the best Daddy's in the whole world. I came home to a clean house, a happy baby and a full dinner prepared! What a guy!

No comments: