Sunday, October 4, 2009

New Coat & Outfit!

I Just wanted to share with you this new adorable little outfit that I got Katey. I got it because its gettign cooler and she needed a winter coat...but I was able to get the coat with matching jeans AND shirt! She is just adorable!


"Mmm, this block is yummy."


"Oh, No biggy...I'll just crawl over here."


"Ok, the block was good...but try this ball...


...YUM!"


Mommy & Katey outside in OUR Pea-coats.


Look at the big pink buttons!



Seriously, doesn't she look so grown up!


"Oh yeah, I know i'm cute"


Just crawling along, having some fun.


Such a happy girl!


Ok, I think I'll stop here and look inquisitively into the sunset.


Such a gorgeous girl in her little pea coat and matching pants, I love it!

3 comments:

Kristin Harris said...

LOVE these! Love the pics, love the coat, love the Mamma, and love the baby!!!

Tracy Cary said...

Seriuosly too cute!!!! I love all the pictures! I want a cute coat like that. :)

Laney said...

Oh My Goodness!!! Sooo cute! Tell Katey her Auntie misses her like crazy and says to stop growing! I Love and Miss you guys Sooo Much but 3 weeks and you'll be here! YAY!!!!