Sunday, October 25, 2009

My new living room!

So through a totally crazy and God-orchestrated chain of events we were able to trade with a friend our entertainment center and TV for the living room of my dreams!


The new entertainment center, isn't the wood gorgeous!


We still have a pretty good sized TV, although I do love my husband all the more for sacrificing his flat screen for the desires of his honey's heart :) Thank you love!


This is the jewel in my new crown! I have been wanting a dining room table that we could all sit around and have family meals and I really didn't know how that could happen with our limited space. But God totally orchestrated it so that we could just directly trade our entertainment center and TV for our friends gorgeous hardwood table, entertainment center and TV! I am more than thrilled!

On top of that, the very next day (My Birthday) I received in the mail this hand-made table runner my mom made! She had NO idea I was getting a new table and needed a new runner...but God did!


This is the new view of the bar with the old chairs from the other table and Katey's little toy chest :)

YAY! I have a table! Thank you Jesus!