Saturday, December 5, 2009

Decorating the Christmas Tree...to Techno!

So I have a special family! Most families around this time do the traditional bundle up warm, go out and pick a tree (which is whole separate story I wont even go into!). Then upon securing the perfect tree they come home and make soft, warm Christmas memories decorating their beautiful tree.
Well not my family! Joe & Charrisa decided that instead of soft warm Christmas music, WE WOULD HAVE TECHNO! And once that started going...well it was all down hill from there....

Our tree... pre decoration :)

Joe may have been the first to choose the music...but Charrisa took it to a whole new level!



She made me do it!


Even Joe got into the beat a little :) hehe look real close at the hip jiggle :)


But dont let his lack of big movement fool you, you wouldn't believe some of the mean beats coming out of his mouth...move over rappers...here comes the white boy!

And then we all settled down to a nice, traditional, nostalgic holiday movie....NOT! Star Trek was the final culmination of our amazing evening! I love my family!

No comments: