Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Now that I can sit....

"Now that I can sit I can do SOOO many more things!"


"Today I rode in the FRONT of the shopping cart for my very first time! I was such a big girl. Mommy kinda had to hold me up a little around the corners 'cause I tended to lean just a little. But Mommy still said I was a VERY big girl!"


"I also get to sit up in the bath tub now! No more laying down for me. And WOW, when you sit up you can splash SOO much better!"


"Hey Mommy! I'm in naked in here!"



"Oh well, I'll just get back to playing with my keys. You never know the 'portant things I'll have to open soon."


"Big girls can eat keys!"


"I can also sit up in my crib and try to put off my bed time."


"I think I'll just sit here and play with my ducky, no sleep needed for BIG GIRLS!"


"Ok, being a big girl and sitting up is A LOT of work! I gatta rest up for all the big girl things tomorrow might require."