Sunday, August 30, 2009

Day at the beach

Our amazing friends Aaron & Alaina wanted to share THEIR 2 year anniversary with US by spending the weekend with us doing fun things. Aaron and Joe made plans ahead of time to spend our entire Saturday at the beach! What amazing guys we have!
Here are just a few quick shots from today...more to come from tomorrow at the ZOO!!!

First a few pics of the cute couple! Happy 2 year anniversary friends!





They are definitely a cute couple, amazing friends, and so much fun to be with!

Here are a few shots of me & my babies.


Stopping to smell the flowers


My two babies


She had been sitting in the car or in her stroller all day so we decided to let her adventure out for a little bit.





"And I'm off!"


Just another cute snapshot of the cute-hat twins :)

Ooo....And then the beach!


We were VERY interested in the sand!







It got everywhere, but it was worth it...so much fun to be had!


We had an awesome Day! How could you not with the amazing friends and family that I have?

1 comment:

Linda said...

Hi Emily,
You seem to be loving motherhood. That little pixie is soo adorable. I can tell you and Joe are great parents. I'm proud of you.
Love you much, Linny