Sunday, August 2, 2009

Nana & Pappy are visiting

My Parents, AKA Nana & Pappy, came to visit! They thought they would take it easy the first few hours with Katey so as not to overwhelm her, but within mins she was pulling at Pappy's beard and begging food from Nana. I think the adoration is mutual!

Just a few shots...

First taste of blue berries...


I think you can guess her opinion of them...

Some did get in, I think.


The new toy they got her!

She LOVES it!


Such a big girl!


Getting ready to go to the Powells for a swim.


Swinging with Nana!


She LOVES the swing!


She waves "hi" now! Soo cute!

Joe's in the water below Riley...


There he is!


Daddy's coming to get you!


"Daddy your wet!"


"Look Mama, he's wet!"


"But I love him lots anyway!"

More pics to come :)

No comments: