Monday, August 10, 2009

Sitting up!

I know she's been sitting for a while but last night (while throwing a temper tantrum at 4 in the morning) I watched her in the video monitor go from all fours into the sitting position! Before now she always needed someone to sit her up then she could hold the position but last night was a first, and now she has been doing it all day like its something she has known forever.

And now I'm sitting here trying to get this posted to the blog and SHE IS PULLING HERSELF UP TO STAND IN HER CRIB!!! No joke!!! I can't believe how fast she is growing! This morning her daddy said we should move the crib mattress down a rung and I said "No, she still has a while before she will stand up by herself in there." Wow, now I have to tell him he was right & I was wrong...again! This tends to happens a lot!

No comments: